Tuesday 9 February 2016

Outfit Of The Day: Herringbone A-Line Skirt

Hello readers, how are you all?

Recently, I've been trying to become a bit more confident and unique with my style, as I'm usually in a pair of black skinny jeans and a pretty average top. All of my friends have a distinct fashion type and when I'm in a shop I'll easily be able to point things out and say "That's very Katy" or "Harriet would love that skirt", but I doubt anyone would be able to do that for me.

I'm still at that stage where I'm figuring myself out, in more ways than one, so I guess it'll take time for me to settle into a style that suits me perfectly. In the mean time, I'm keeping an open mind. 


On Saturday, I went shopping and popped into Topshop. I was so lucky to be given two Topshop gift cards for Christmas, but I was yet to spend them. Whilst I browsed the shop (with that pre-mentioned open mind) I came across this gorgeous skirt. At first I wasn't sure, but I quickly grew to love it and ending up buying it. 

Topshop have called it the "Herringbone Jersey A-Line Skirt" and it's £26 (although I got it for £23.40 with my student discount). Click here to find it on the website.

Anyway, today I wore it to college, and I paired it with this H&M top (no longer on the website) and a pair of black tights (can find from anywhere). 






I hope you liked this post, let me know what you thought, and if you'd be interested in reading another like it?

Hope you're all having a fabulous day.
Love as always,
Georgia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment