Tuesday 12 January 2016

TV Review: "And Then There Were None"


Hi everyone, I hope you're all well and feeling great!
Over the Christmas period, this 3-part drama was on the BBC, and my mum having heard of it suggested that we watch it.

It's based on a story by Agatha Christie, and it's a murder mystery/thriller/drama programme, called:
"And Then There Were None"

Source


Essentially, 10 strangers are all invited to stay on an extremely isolated island where they'll be the only 10 people there. Gradually it becomes apparent that the reasons they've been given for their stay, aren't true, as people start to disappear. The story follows the people on the island as they try to find out who's responsible and why they've done it.

It's very dramatic, and keeps you on the edge of your seat, wanting to find out what happens. My mum and I found ourselves watching episode 2 and episode 3 one after the other as we were so determined to find out what happens! The story line is so clever and a little scary at times, but I think murder mysteries are one of the best types of show as there's so much tension and you can't stop watching! 

There are some well known actors in this such as Charles Dance, Miranda Richardson and Douglas Booth so you should definitely give it a watch!

It's still available on BBC iPlayer as I'm writing this, so I hope it is as you're reading it. 

I hope that if you do watch it, that you'll enjoy it as much as I did, and be sure to let me know what you thought. (although no spoilers in case others haven't watched it!!)

Thank you for reading,
Love as always,
Georgia
xxx

Disclaimer: The programme is only available on BBC iPlayer for a limited time, and it may not still be available as you're reading this. The programme was shown on TV after 9 o'clock as it is a bit scary at times and "contains some upsetting scenes", so you may need to ask permission from a parent or guardian before watching. All opinions are my own, and I hope that if you do watch it, that you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment