Tuesday 3 May 2016

Casual A-Line Skirt Look


Hello, me again!

Today I felt like showing you my outfit. I put on some casual pieces for college
and for once felt quite confident and pleased with the way I looked. I thought it was pretty cute (plus it makes me look taller, which is a bonus when I'm quite a way down from my friends haha) , so I wanted to share some pictures!!







The skirt is a thick black denim. It has two pockets which are so useful. I now tend to only wear high-waisted jeans and they don't have any front pockets, so I love that this skirt does!
I only bought the top last weekend; it's quite over-sized and loose fitting, which I really like. It's cosy yet it's thin material so it's perfect for spring really. I love that it's so plain, but the three stripes on either arm make it subtly more interesting.
The tights are pretty standard. Black ones, from pretty much everywhere!
For ages I'd been looking for a pair of plain black ankle boots and these ones are perfect. The heel adds to my lack of height but they're so comfy! I do need to wear two pairs of socks with them though, as they're a bit loose otherwise.
Now the bag. Oh I love this bag. I saw it in my fave Youtuber, Fabulous Hannah's new video, and she said that it wasn't online, so I popped into my local Topshop hoping so much that it would be in store because I adored it from her video. Surprisingly it was there, so of course I had to buy it! I bought it two days ago and have already used it! I'm going to get so much use out of it in the summer!

Skirt: £28 - Miss Selfridge

Top: New Look
I couldn't find the exact one, so here's a different colour.

Shoes: New Look

Bag: £32 - Topshop


I hope you're all having a great day,

Georgia
xxx


*All photos are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment