Monday 20 June 2016

Photography #2: Brighton


As some of you may know, I'm at that stage when I'm starting to look at Universities! I wrote a post on my thoughts of the whole thing, which you can read HERE. Anyway, I recently attended the Brighton University open day (which I loved) and afterwards we had time to go into the center of Brighton and had a nice walk along the lanes and the beach.

I took my camera with me on the day because I knew that it was too great a photo opportunity to miss!

Anyway, here are the results!














































Brighton really is such a wonderful place. It's so quirky and has such a positive vibe about it that you don't get from anywhere else. Even though I've only been twice, I can happily say that it's one of my favourite places that I've ever been to.

Have you ever been to Brighton?




No comments:

Post a Comment