Thursday 3 December 2015

Homemade Bunting!

So recently I’ve been feeling pretty creative. I couple of months ago, I bought a second hand sewing machine and started making myself some bunting to put up in my bedroom. It had been 90% complete for ages, but I just needed to go out and buy some nice ribbon to sew the individual bunting triangles onto. Well, I finally got round to buying some at the weekend, and today my mum and I hung it up in my room.
I’m so proud of it, because it looks so cute and it was really fun to make!
Anyway, here are some pictures of the finished product!









Let me know what you think! I’m definitely going to make some more soon! My room will be full of bunting!

Love as always,
Georgia
xxx



Bloglovin | Twitter | Pinterest | Email

No comments:

Post a Comment