Tuesday 5 April 2016

Photography #1: Flower Exhibition


Hello everyone!
I don't know if you know, but a couple of months ago I bought myself my first ever camera!

Since September I've had a Sunday job, which means I'm properly experiencing earning money for the first time. I'd been really enjoying the prospect of having a nice quality camera and perhaps developing some photography skills, so after having saved myself a nice amount of money I bought this beauty of a camera.




The other day, my mum and I went to visit a local flower expedition of sorts. It was a dreary Saturday afternoon and we fancied going for a walk to see these beautiful flowers. Of course I didn't hesitate to take my camera with me and I thought I'd share with you the pictures I took.






Love as always,
Georgia
xxx




*All photos are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment