Monday 4 April 2016

The Liebster Award Tag Questions!



Hello my little lovelies, thank you so much for sticking with me despite my total lack of effort towards my blog recently. I want to apologize for being so unattentive to my blog, and also for constantly having to apologize for that.

I think we can all agree that I'm pretty useless with regular deadlines so from now on I'm going to post as and when I feel like it, which I hope is okay with you.

Today I was so happy to be tagged by my blogging friend Amanda to do the Liebster Award Tag. I've actually done one of these posts before (although it was ages ago!) but I really enjoying answering questions set by other people, so I'm going to do just that.


Here are the questions that Amanda asked:

1. What do you consider the happiest moment of your life?
This is definitely hard to decide, but there are two days which really stick out as the best days of my life so far (so I guess they're the happiest). One of them was when my best friend Katy and I, surprised our friend Rosa on her 16th birthday with a trip to London and tickets to see Cats the Musical. It was such an exciting and memorable day out.
The other is when we went to Wembley to watch our football team, Norwich City, win the play off final to go into the Premier League. We went with a huge group of almost 30 people and the atmosphere was indescribable. Even almost a year on, I watch the highlights on Youtube (and the DVD which we bought, yes...) and find it just as incredible as the day we were there.
(I think I might actually do a post detailing these two days, as they bring back so many happy memories.)

2. Tell us about your current obsession:
Hmmm I'm not really sure about this one. I guess Harry Potter, although it's not just current, but life-long. I often find myself having deep conversations with my friends Harriet, Iona and Zehra at school about how much we love the story and are thankful to J.K Rowling for writing the books.

3. If someone Shazam'd you, what song would you be?
I always have a different song in my head but I guess the one at the moment is Adele's Rolling in the Deep. I've listened to it so much recently because I think it's so powerful and just a damn great song!

4. What is your Hogwarts house?
I know this one, and it's Hufflepuff. I'm a very proud Hufflepuff, even if there are people who think it's the boring house. Every house has its own qualities and J.K Rowling once said that she'd like to be a Hufflepuff, and for that I'm very honored to be one myself. To be honest though, if it meant I was at Hogwarts, I really wouldn't care which house I was sorted into!

5. What's one fictional character you can see yourself in?
This one's hard. Possibly Luna Lovegood, because although I don't think I'm quite as eccentric as her, I'm a bit socially awkward but try my best to be a nice person. I think Luna is just so innocent and forgiving, so I would love to have a heart like hers.

6. What's one thing that makes you feel better?
Spending time with my family. I love spending time with my immediate family, and also we have such a laugh when we go to visit the cousins, aunties, uncles and grandparents. I honestly look forward to the days when we go to visit family.

7. If you could share a taxi with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
Whoa, I love this question. Well done Amanda! I'm going to continue with the Harry Potter theme (sorry for anyone who doesn't like Harry Potter!) and say J.K Rowling. Honestly this woman has literally created my childhood and helped me develop such a deep-rooted passion that I know will never leave me. I have so much to thank her for. Also, her imagination is so inexplicably incredible; she created a whole world in her mind and you know that even the tiniest detail has meaning. I wouldn't be surprised if Molly Weasley's grandmother's cousin's daughter's owl had a whole backstory.

8. Tell us about a petty fear of yours:
My friend and I sometimes worry about the future and that we won't make new friends at University, or won't ever find a partner that we're totally compatible with and also the fact that things won't be the same for ever. But I do find not knowing what's going to happen is actually really exciting, so it's a stupid thing to worry about really.

9. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
To get my act together with school work; revise for A Levels from year 10 and start EPQ aged 7. no but seriously, get my act together because I'm really regretting it now that exams are only next month...
Also to not overthink, I've spent too much time doing this and it's time that could be spent being happy.

10. What's one item of clothing that always makes you feel confident?
Skinny jeans I guess; they're so easy and everybody wears them, from boring old me to the A-List celebrities so it's hard not to feel that little bit more confident and accepted in them because you really can't go wrong!


Thank you so much Amanda for tagging me in this. I really enjoyed answering the questions and reading yours. As this is a tag, I'm supposed to write questions and tag my current favourite bloggers to answer them, however as I've been pretty absent from the blogging community recently I don't think I have the right to pick out favourites. However, I will write some questions and anybody who wishes to answer them, feel free! I'd love to read your answers so let me know if you do answer them!
1. What is one book you'd really recommend reading?
2. If you could only describe yourself in three words what would they be?
3. If you could be any other person for a day (famous or not famous) who would you be, and why?
4. What would you spend the day doing if you could do what ever you wanted, with nothing such as money or time to limit you?
5. Do you have one favourite song that no matter how many times you hear it, or no matter how old it is you still love it just the same?
6. If you had the power to see your future, would you?
7. What is one thing (excluding necessities) that you couldn't live without?
8. Do you have any blog recommendations?
9. If you had the power to change one thing about the world, what would you change?
10. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would you tell yourself?

Even though I have periods of time when I'm not blogging or reading many other blogs, I honestly always find myself returning to read Amanda's blog even when I'm not reading many others. She really is one of my favourite bloggers, so I urge anyone reading this to check out her blog (which is fantastically elegantly written by the way!).
Here's the link:
The Amanda Way


Thank you so much for reading,

Love as always,
Georgia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment