Monday 27 July 2015

A day in the life: Relaxing walks and taking photos


This year my family and I aren't going on holiday for two weeks like we do most years, but thankfully both my parents have 2 weeks off work so we still can go for days out together! Today they decided that we would go to a National Trust property - Yes, I know what you're thinking: boring! But actually it was really fun!! As a family, we're National Trust members so we go to places like this often and quite regularly, my sister and I do find it boring, but today the sun was out and it was a beautiful place! The estate's house was closed so we just went for a walk through the gardens and woods. When we first arrived, the car park was completely full so obviously there were a lot of people there, but due to the vast size of the estate we were able to have a really calm and therapeutic walk, only meeting a few people on the way around. I'd really recommend going to a place like this if you want to de-stress or just relax!



Here are some of the photos I took:
The stately home from a distance
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________




Really unique plant - thought it was cool
______________________________________________________________________
The view from the hide where you can see loads of wildlife.
______________________________________________________
They even have an awesome 3 floored treehouse!!
_____________________________________________

And finally, the beautiful stately home!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 This post was a bit different, but I thought I'd let you know what I've been up to today. Sorry if it was a bit boring, my next post will be a different one - please stick around!! Please let me know what you thought of this post, I really value to hear your opinions!!


Thank you as always for reading

Love, Georgia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment