Friday 24 July 2015

My first blog post!

Hellooo everyone! Right, so I've decided to start a blog. Yep - I'm a bit surprised about that. I've always liked the idea of blogging but never actually considered it, but here I am, finally building up the confidence to write! I'm not expecting anyone to read this so if you are then I would just like to say thank you!

I'm currently thinking that I'd like to post about general lifestyle things. Yanno; school, beauty, fashion - all of that. But let me say this: I'm not going to go out and spend thousands of pounds for a haul, or anything like that! I'd like this blog to be realistic and for any of my recommendations to be achievable! So I'm going to stick to a reasonable budget for anything that I show. Maybe we could help each other out?! We could suggest new things for each other?! 

Anyways, thank you so much for reading! Please stick around - I'll be posting more soon! Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to post about!

Love, Georgia xxx

Follow my bloglovin account here!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14307689/?claim=kamgfby4epf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment