Sunday 23 August 2015

5 Things I Want to do Before I'm 30



Hello everyone!!

Sorry I haven't  posted in a while (...again, oops...) - I promise I'll try not to make this a habit!!

I'm quite an introverted person - I'm not particularly adventurous and I have a fairly limited comfort zone, but I'd love one those people who has loads of stories to tell when they're older, so I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone more to make this possible!

So here are 5 things I'd like to be able to do before I turn 30:


  • Run the London Marathon: Wow, I know... I regularly run 5K and I really enjoy it! Don't worry, I do realise that a marathon is over 8 times more than 5K, but I would put in a lot of work. I love watching the London Marathon because the atmosphere is in-cred-i-ble. I'd love to be a part of it one day. 


  • Go sky-diving: Believe it or not, I'm actually scared of heights. Yes, you heard me. It doesn't make any sense, right? Even so, for some (unknown) reason, I've always wanted to go skydiving. My cousin has been and she said it was so beautifully peaceful once you open your parachute, so I'm determined to try it out one day!


  • Visit New York: It's my absolute dreeaam to go to New York. It's such an inspirational place - especially at Christmas! I am determined to spend at least one Christmas and New Year in this beautiful city!


  • Participate in my own fundraising event: I suppose running a Marathon counts towards this, but I want to have done something else that would mean I could raise lots of money for charity and make a great difference to someone's life.


  • Be 100% confident with myself, the way I am: You're probably thinking this is cheesy, but I think it's very important - If you're completely confident with yourself then you can be happy! i think the most important thing in life is to be able to say that you have lived a very happy life!



So these are just 5 of the many things that I want to do in my life. What are some of yours? Please let me know in the comments below, I think it's great to share ideas, and I love hearing from you!!

Thank you for reading, love as always,
Georgia xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment