Sunday 9 August 2015

Random July Favourites


Hey guys! I haven't posted in a while, and since it's now August, I thought it might be a good idea to tell you the things I've been loving during July. I've gathered quite a random selection of things to show you that don't really fit into any one category, so I've just called them "Random Favourites" and I'm hoping that covers it!! Here we go!

Quote: "Life is full of beautiful possibilities." 
For my birthday, I received a card from my Auntie with this quote on the front. It's a simple quote but I really love it. I love it so much that I've framed it - yes, a card...I have framed a card. I think optimism is underrated, and I think we should all feel a more positive. So I've framed the quote to remind me of this.

Film: "Kingsman. The Secret Service"
I saw this film at the cinema with my dad and sister and all 3 of us loved it! The other week, I was at the supermarket with my dad and saw it on DVD, so obviously, we had to buy it. I've since watched it twice more, and honestly it's genius - pure genius. It's a spy film which doesn't take itself too seriously so there's a lot of comedy in it so it's really very funny!!
*DISCLAIMER: This is rated a 15 so you should only watch it if you exceed this age*

Songs: I have quite a few favourites...
If you haven't heard any of them, I really recommend listening to them on either Youtube or Spotify.
  • "T-shirt weather" by Circa Waves
  • "End up here" by 5 Seconds of Summer
  • "No control" by One Direction (not a single)
  • "Drag me down" by One Direction
  • "We all want the same thing" by Rixton
Soap and Glory Body Spray:
This smells so nice!! I got it as a birthday present and use it nearly every day now!!

Necklace: 
This necklace came in a pack of 3 from New Look and I wear it a lot to make an outfit look that little bit more fancy. I don't know if this exact one is still available, but New Look have a great range of jewelry, so I'm sure you'll be able to find something you really like!!

Kimono:
For my birthday, my mum and I went into town and went shopping. I had longed for a kimono for a long time, and my mum bought this one for me as a birthday present. It was £19.99 from New Look. It goes with almost any outfit!
Sorry for the bad quality photo!

Pyjamas: 
Primark have a great range of pyjamas. Seriously, I love it. Nearly every time I go in there, they have new designs, and every time, I see something that I feel the need to get. As I've mentioned before, I'm  a huge Harry Potter fan/addict, and Primark have loads of Harry Potter clothing, which they seem to refresh a lot. Therefore, I have bought it all. There's nothing more to say.
Here are just 3 of Primark's Harry Potter 


Hand Lotion:
My mum was given this French Connection handwash and hand lotion for her birthday, and immediately I basically fell in love with the smell! So much so that I asked for it for Christmas!! It smells sooo nice!! And even though I've had it since Christmas, there's still a lot left! I little goes a long way. It really does make your hands much softer and smoother!!


Finally, my Colouring Book:
Adult colouring books seem to be hugely popular at the moment. I'd seen several Youtubers recommend them, so I thought I'd buy one and try it out. Mine was from HobbyCraft, but you can get them almost anywhere, and there are so many different books you could get! It's so relaxing, and the drawings are so beautiful that it's such a fun task. I thought I'd grown out of 'colouring in' but I haven't, and if you try it out, you'll probably find that you haven't either!!

Thank you as always for reading! What are your July favourites? Leave a comment and let me know!

Love, Georgia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment