Sunday 30 August 2015

xx A Little Post To Say Thank You! xx


Hey everyone!!

This is just a quick little post because, I just want to say thank you to everyone reading and following my blog! I cannot believe that I already have 1000 page views, and that both my blog and my profile have over 200 followers on bloglovin!

I literally can't even begin to describe how incredible this feels! When I started this blog a measly month ago, I never in my wildest dreams expected to get 10 views, let alone 1000 and for 200 people to have gone out of their way to click my follow button! It means so much, that this little hobby of mine, is actually enjoyed by others! It's just incredible, and it's such a confidence booster! Already there are a few fellow bloggers that I have begun to consider friends and many more bloggers whose blogs I regularly read and love. Yes, I know I've said this before, but everyone in this blogging community is so supportive, and I've never seen one negative comment on any of my posts or on anyone else's posts that I've read - and trust me, I've read a lot of blog posts!!

When I first published my blog, I was literally expecting nobody to read this, and when the view count went up, even by one view, I just couldn't believe it! I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading! *Virtual hugs to everyone*

All the love, as always

Georgia xxxxxx


P.S. I've decided that I want to try to post either 2 or 3 posts a week, so I'm aiming for every 3 days?! Although if I don't always manage it, I'll probably just be caught up with school work or something! But I promise I'll try my best to balance both blogging and school! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment